2022

2022 is gonna be mine! 

Little bit of myself:

From that little girl who dreamt to hold steth someday to the girl who chased it silently...
Despite of making through the accomplishments that seemed impossible to mine...

there are also days when you feel like everything's not in shape.
But you got to regain the bravery you've lost or seems to be hidden at the moment..
The world won't care when you give up, but there are people who love you, and they will surely grieve once you surrender...

I've grown into a person who prefers to stay on one corner rather on taking the center frame; a wallflower, such a shrinking violet.

The one who became weary of too much apologizing for her vulnerability.

Life hasn't turned around the way i thought my 22 year old self would haveh wanted, it's been a path of falling and

but I'm thankful for little things that matter to me, be it the sunshine, vibrant early mornings, the beach or the cool breeze..
And for the goals which keeps me alive and few people who made my life little more exciting.

As i move on to next year of my life, i would want myself to more braver, more assertive, less shy and more of myself.

Please don’t let the world dictate who you should be and what you should become. Please don’t let the behaviour of tough people make you doubt your capabilities and worth as a person..

You do have the ability to be better than what you were yesterday and keep doing you. 🙂

I am gonna be working on myself.
I am gonna prioitize myself
Everyone don't have to like me, I'm me and it's that matter...
I am honestly gonna work on myself
Going to chase my goals.
Know where i stand.
I am not gonna let insecurities define who I'm..

I'm smart and beautiful what else do I need. 
I don't need to let someone's else perception of me define who I'm. 
Only i know what i have been through and only i can figure out a way out and reshape my life, so i am gonna work on that.

I work hard enough t
For my goals, i am an above average student . I worked hard enough to make through it now, don't see your accomplishments as silly...

New year goals, 

Not gonna worry about little things that aren't important to me.

Learning to ignore people who treat me bad.

Live as if it's for me.

Appreciate and be there for myself
Unappolagetically myself

Learning to say no. No matter what :)

Accepting myself and who I'm. I'm indeed beautiful and smart :) everyone is awkward in some or the other way.

Stopping self depreciating beliefs

I'm proud of you for holding on this long and all the kind people in my life who made my life less miserable.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A wish

Starting trouble in career! (College life!)

There's something about life